Wednesday 18 December 2013

Juxta po po

For this assignment we were asked to
Create a split screen video that showed something significant to us with mine I filmed two fairly average days of my life one where I am working at college the typical working day an my other is a day I'm enjoying my hobbie which is skateboarding here is the turn out I got of this. 


https://vimeo.com/82193445

Heres the video above.


Moodboard- development of ideas!




 




Evaluation-
This was a really interesting topic to study because it allowed us to be creative but also find some inspiration from places we had never discovered also it was odd to look back on two different days of our lives. 

If I were to retake this project I would maybe get more clips of my college day life an also add more visualization effects to my edit so it would be more appealing to the eye an also maybe add a more upbeat song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment